NOT AN INTERVIEW #4 (Wasted Rita squizzes Dan Yemin)    

Last album you bought.
Last time I bought records I bought 3: Zombie Dogs LP, Sonic Youth - "EVOL" and Scratch Acid - "Beserker"

Where will you wake up tomorrow? 
Tomorrow I will wake up in my bed. Same with the next day. The day after that I wake up in hotel in Montreal.
Then home again. 

The concert you will never forget. 
I'll never forget Dag Nasty, Verbal Assault, and Government Issue at the Lismar Lounge in New York City, 1988



What did you have for dinner yesterday?
For dinner yesterday: red lentil dal over brown rice. Also, whiskey.
First five things you did today.
Urinate, read to my daughter, stretch, tried to make Andy feel guilty for canceling breakfast, made breakfast for my daughter, coffee, gym.

If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?
If I could do anything tomorrow it would be to sleep as late as i wanted.

One movie you will never get tired of (re)watching.
I will probably always make time to watch Blade Runner or Citizen Kane.



Which Seinfeld character are you?
In Seinfeld I'd probably be Elaine.

What is Satan's middle name? 
Satan's middle name? Probably "Reagan."

What makes you smile like a fool?
My daughter licking my face makes me smile like a fool, also Minor Threat "Salad Days."
Also Black Sheep "The Choice Is Yours..."

Before the end of today, what would you wish to happen?
Before the end if the day? I hope my daughter licks my face again.

This is a new section I started a few months ago. It's called NOT AN INTERVIEW.
It's all about doing quizzes to people I'm inspired by. You can find more older stuff here.
© 2014 WASTED RITA. All Rights Reserved.